In the past week, USCIS has welcomed and celebrated over 9,400 new citizens to the United States of America. USCIS wants to reaffirm its mission to make the naturalization process more accessible. Therefore, USCIS has published the new Interagency Strategy for Promoting Naturalization. Based on the novel policy, USCIS will collaborate with other agencies to publicize and foster the naturalization processes. Some of the mentioned methods are:
- Education of the benefits, duties, and pertinence of citizenship,
- Teaching about civic integration and inclusion,
- Forging relationships to help immigrants prepare for citizenship,
- Reminding immigrants of the opportunities and resources to be involved citizens, and
- Doing away with obstacles that cause fear and/or prohibit immigrants from receiving the necessary resources and services.
There are nine million lawful permanent residents who have not started their naturalization process, though they are eligible. Our law office is encouraging applicants with complex Naturalization applications to contact us to evaluate and possibly process your case. Here at Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek, we take advantage of the immigrant-friendly approach of USCIS. So, give Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek a call today at (714) 432 – 1333 so we can help answer your questions and get started with your application!