Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, to help petitioners, USCIS has chosen to extend flexibilities for applicants/beneficiaries, and requestors for following procedures:
- Notices of Intent to Deny,
- Requests for Evidence,
- Notice of Intent to Revoke,
- Continuations to Request Evidence,
- Notices of Intent to Rescind and Notices of Intent to Terminate regional investment centers,
- Filing date requirements for Form N-336 and I-290B.
It is important to note that the flexibility is granted to the mentioned documents if the date of issue noted on the request, notice, or decision is between March 1, 2020 and January 1, 2021, inclusive. USCIS will allow requests and notices to the above within sixty (60) days after the response date before taking any action.
Though this pandemic has created numerous obstacles especially for many US immigration applicants, Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek, being exclusively US Immigration Law-focused, is fully qualified to support its clients especially while there is a lenient guidance!
The USCIS website has details of the above information.