Law Offices Of
Certified Immigration Law Specialist
Trusted for Over 20 Years
Parvin Wiliani, a Certified Immigration Attorney, founded Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek,
in 2000 with aspirations of advocating for immigrants to fulfill their dreams.
A green card will allow the individual to reside and work in the US; it is also the first step in order to receive permanent residency.
There are several types of visas one can apply for including family-based, humanitarian, employment-based, student, and investor visas.
Inadmissible US immigrants or non-immigrant visa applicants can possibly be admitted to US by applying for Immigration Waivers.
To prevent removal from the country, individuals need to fill out relief applications to be presented before a judge.
Need An Immigration Lawyer?
Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek is a full-service immigration law firm providing various immigration services. We know that each case has a unique set of circumstances and challenges. Our ultimate goal is to help our clients achieve the desired outcome in the most cost- and time-efficient manner possible.
Why Choose Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek?
- Our staff is multi-lingual and many of us have gone through the immigration process with our families and loved ones.
- We understand how you feel and genuinely care about helping you reach your immigration goals. Our motto is “Families, not Files” because when you do business with us, you are not just another file on our desks.
- Ms. Parvin Wiliani is board certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by the California Board of Legal Specialization.
- Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek is a full-service immigration law firm providing both employment- and family-related visa services.
Memberships and Certifications
- Supreme Court of the State of California (July 2000)
- United States District Court-Central District (July 2000)
- State Bar of the State of California (July 2000)
- United States District Court-Southern District (June 2007)
- Orange County Bar Association (since 2003)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (since 2007)
- Orange County Bar Association Immigration Section (since 2008)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, to help petitioners, USCIS has chosen to extend flexibilities for applicants/beneficiaries, and requestors for following procedures: Notices of Intent to Deny, Requests for Evidence, Notice of Intent to Revoke, Continuations to Request...
Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek have recently added more experienced paralegals to our legal team. Our paralegals have several years of experience working in immigration law and have assisted in processing a variety of US immigration cases. They are new assets to...
USCIS has announced that the agency is able to avoid furloughing 70% of their staff and can continue with regular operations until the end of the 2020 fiscal year. As mentioned in our previous post on this topic, USCIS had announced that it was planning to furlough...