Law Offices Of
Trusted for Over 20 Years
Parvin Wiliani, a Certified Immigration Attorney, founded Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek,
in 2000 with aspirations of advocating for immigrants to fulfill their dreams.
A green card will allow the individual to reside and work in the US; it is also the first step in order to receive permanent residency.
There are several types of visas one can apply for including family-based, humanitarian, employment-based, student, and investor visas.
Inadmissible US immigrants or non-immigrant visa applicants can possibly be admitted to US by applying for Immigration Waivers.
To prevent removal from the country, individuals need to fill out relief applications to be presented before a judge.
Need An Immigration Lawyer?
Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek is a full-service immigration law firm providing both employment- and family-related visa services. We understand that each client faces a unique set of circumstances and challenges. Our goal is to achieve the desired outcome within the bounds of the law, in the most competent, expeditious, and cost-efficient manner.
Why Choose Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek?
- Our staff is multi-lingual and many of us have gone through the immigration process with our families and loved ones.
- We understand how you feel and genuinely care about helping you reach your immigration goals. Our motto is “Families, not Files” because when you do business with us, you are not just another file on our desks.
- Ms. Parvin Wiliani is board certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by the California Board of Legal Specialization.
- Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek is a full-service immigration law firm providing both employment- and family-related visa services.
Memberships and Certifications
- Supreme Court of the State of California (July 2000)
- United States District Court-Central District (July 2000)
- State Bar of the State of California (July 2000)
- United States District Court-Southern District (June 2007)
- Orange County Bar Association (since 2003)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (since 2007)
- Orange County Bar Association Immigration Section (since 2008)
Recently, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced that the international students who have F-1 and M-1 visas would have to leave the United States by July 15, 2020 if they are not taking a full-course load...
USCIS Extends Flexibility for Responding to Certain Agency Requests This decision is in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is extending the deadlines announced on March 30, 2020, to assist applicants and...
“Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.” These iconic words came from President Lincoln’s Gettysburg address during the...