Law Offices Of
Certified Immigration Law Specialist
Trusted for Over 20 Years
Parvin Wiliani, a Certified Immigration Lawyer, founded Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek,
in 2000 with aspirations of advocating for immigrants to fulfill their dreams.
Immigration Lawyer in Santa Ana
A green card will allow the individual to reside and work in the US; it is also the first step in order to receive permanent residency.
There are several types of visas one can apply for including family-based, humanitarian, employment-based, student, and investor visas.
Inadmissible immigrants or non-immigrant visa applicants can possibly be admitted to US by applying for Immigration Waivers.
To prevent removal from the country, individuals need to fill out relief applications to be presented before a judge.
Need An Immigration Lawyer in Santa Ana?
Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek is a full-service immigration law firm providing various immigration services. We know that each case has a unique set of circumstances and challenges. Our ultimate goal is to help our clients achieve the desired outcome in the most cost- and time-efficient manner possible.
Why Choose Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek?
- Our staff is multi-lingual and many of us have gone through the immigration process with our families and loved ones.
- We understand how you feel and genuinely care about helping you reach your immigration goals. Our motto is “Families, not Files” because when you do business with us, you are not just another file on our desks.
- Ms. Parvin Wiliani is board certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by the California Board of Legal Specialization.
- Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek is a full-service immigration law firm in Santa Ana providing both employment- and family-related visa services.
Memberships and Certifications
- Supreme Court of the State of California (July 2000)
- United States District Court-Central District (July 2000)
- State Bar of the State of California (July 2000)
- United States District Court-Southern District (June 2007)
- Orange County Bar Association (since 2003)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (since 2007)
- Orange County Bar Association Immigration Section (since 2008)
President Biden is making sure that people know that he is still adamant about providing a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, particularly DACA recipients. The president will be meeting with six DACA recipients in the Oval Office this week. This is...
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will be discontinuing the requirement for foreign nationals’ spouses to submit biometrics. This obligation needed to be fulfilled by spouses, applicants, sponsor, or any other person associated with immigration or...
President Biden help a joint session with Congress and shared several plans for the future. One of those plans was a call to pass immigration reform, including an opportunity for undocumented individuals to become an American citizen. Biden proudly shared that that...