Law Offices Of
Certified Immigration Law Specialist
Trusted for Over 20 Years
Parvin Wiliani, a Certified Immigration Lawyer, founded Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek,
in 2000 with aspirations of advocating for immigrants to fulfill their dreams.
Immigration Lawyer in Santa Ana
A green card will allow the individual to reside and work in the US; it is also the first step in order to receive permanent residency.
There are several types of visas one can apply for including family-based, humanitarian, employment-based, student, and investor visas.
Inadmissible immigrants or non-immigrant visa applicants can possibly be admitted to US by applying for Immigration Waivers.
To prevent removal from the country, individuals need to fill out relief applications to be presented before a judge.
Need An Immigration Lawyer in Santa Ana?
Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek is a full-service immigration law firm providing various immigration services. We know that each case has a unique set of circumstances and challenges. Our ultimate goal is to help our clients achieve the desired outcome in the most cost- and time-efficient manner possible.
Why Choose Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek?
- Our staff is multi-lingual and many of us have gone through the immigration process with our families and loved ones.
- We understand how you feel and genuinely care about helping you reach your immigration goals. Our motto is “Families, not Files” because when you do business with us, you are not just another file on our desks.
- Ms. Parvin Wiliani is board certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by the California Board of Legal Specialization.
- Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek is a full-service immigration law firm in Santa Ana providing both employment- and family-related visa services.
Memberships and Certifications
- Supreme Court of the State of California (July 2000)
- United States District Court-Central District (July 2000)
- State Bar of the State of California (July 2000)
- United States District Court-Southern District (June 2007)
- Orange County Bar Association (since 2003)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (since 2007)
- Orange County Bar Association Immigration Section (since 2008)
Los Centros para el Control y la Prevención de Enfermedades (CDC) han anunciado que a partir del 1 de Octubre de 2021, los solicitantes de residencia permanente deberán obtener la vacuna COVID-19 completa como parte de su examen médico de inmigración para obtener la...
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has announced that, starting October 1, 2021, permanent resident applicants will be required to obtain full COVID-19 vaccination as part of their immigration medical examination to obtain legal permanent residency....
The U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, recently approved settlement agreement of Vangala et al. v. USCIS et al., No. 4:20-cv-08143(N.D. Cal.) regarding Trump administration “No Blank Policy” on Applications for asylum and U visa. No Blank Policy...