Your Justice Is Our Priority
Parvin Wiliani is an experienced attorney known for her devotion to her clients and devotion to immigration and nationality law. Parvin Wiliani is a loving wife and mother. Ever since she was young she had a strong passion in advocating for others. She attended the University of Texas-Arlington for her undergraduate degree in biochemistry, but decided to switch her focus to law. After moving around a bit, she settled in Orange County, California in 1992
“I help my clients to fulfill
– Parvin Wiliani-Malek
Primary Practice Areas
Green Card / Lawful Permanent Residency
If you are wondering what it would take to be granted permanent residency in the United States, a green card is attainable in several different ways. Learn More
Applying for a family-based immigrant or nonimmigrant visa is never easy and the process is far from streamlined. Having a skilled legal professional will help you. Learn More
Citizenship & Naturalization
There are three ways to become a citizen of the United States: The Right of Blood, Right of Birthplace, and Naturalization. Learn More
When you have been arrested for a crime, it is crucial that you contact an experienced criminal defense immigration lawyer from our firm. Learn More
he humanitarian visas can be obtained when there is a person that needs medical treatment in the United States but is only granted when there is a situation of life. Learn More
Employment-based immigration comes in several forms, namely as non-temporary or temporary visas
Student Visa / J Visa
Applying for a student visa can be a tedious and confusing task. Having the right lawyer can make the process as painlessly as possible. Learn More
The E1 and E2 visas are a great business opportunity for natural citizens of countries that have free trade with the United States. Learn More
Need An Immigration Lawyer?
The Law Offices of Wiliani-Malek is a full-service immigration law firm providing both employment- and family-related visa services. We understand that each client faces a unique set of circumstances and challenges. Our goal is to achieve the desired outcome within the bounds of the law, in the most competent, expeditious, and cost-efficient manner.
Why Choose Us?
- Our staff is multi-lingual and many of us have gone through the immigration process with our families and loved ones.
- We understand how you feel and genuinely care about helping you reach your immigration goals. Our motto is “Families, not Files” because when you do business with us, you are not just another file on our desks.
- Ms. Parvin Wiliani is board certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by the California Board of Legal Specialization.
- The Law Firm of Wiliani-Malek is a full-service immigration law firm providing both employment- and family-related visa services.
- Supreme Court of the State of California (
- United States District Court-Central District (
- State Bar of the State of California (
- United States District Court-Southern District (
- Orange County Bar Association (2003 to present)
- Orange County
barAssociation Immigration Section (2008 to present)
- Orange County
barAssociation Solo and Small Law Firm Section
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (2007 to present)
Contact Us About Your Case
UNITED STATES IMMIGRATION & VISAS
An immigrant in the United States needs the best representation possible to be able to overcome many obstacles that arise. Our immigration law firm is committed to providing excellent representation to all our clients.